What happens during a week in the life of a SEND Young Adult? Does anything special happen during the month? Here’s an outline of the SEND adventure that answers these questions.
- Sunday – Worship with SEND Team, Bible Study
- Monday – Work, Bible study
- Tuesday – SEND Teaching Day – Morning and Afternoon Teachings, Prayer, Team Lunch, Study Time, Team Discussion and Reflection, Bible Study
- Wednesday – Work, Bible Study
- Thursday – SEND Training Day – Morning Teaching, Hands-On Local Mission/Ministry Experience, Team Lunch, Team Discussion and Reflection, Bible Study
- Friday – Work, Bible Study
- Saturday – Personal Day, Bible Study
- The Hangout – The Third Thursday evening each month is a social “hangout” time in Fort Wayne to have a good time and make some friends!
- Monthly Mission Excursion – SEND young adults experience domestic missions and ministry in Indiana and surrounding states, including homeless missions, prison ministry, and college student ministry.
- Welcome Retreat
- Launch Party
- Christmas Party
- Christmas Break
- Spring Fling Party
- Spring Break
- Third-world Mission Trip
SEND North America Young Adults are 10 months away from becoming trained missionaries and helping you reach young adults in your church. Contact us to learn more.
For Email Newsletters you can trust.