In our discipleship and missionary training process we have over 50 teachers that teach over 75 teachings throughout our journey. The Lord has blessed this ministry with so many incredible teachers who serve and share years of ministry experience and wisdom with our young adults. These teachings and our amazing teachers are what makes our process so fantastic and unique to other types of discipleship training programs in the United States. Throughout this SEND training year 13-14 we would like to share with you the incredible servants who teach in SEND in a segment called: SEND Teacher Spotlight! For this week, we introduce Pastor Dennis Kutzner!
What classes do you in teach in SEND?
- I am honored to teach Holy Spirit I and II, which covers the workings and ministry of the Holy Spirit in the church and the individual Believer’s life.
What is your background?
- I am a 1970 graduate of DeKalb High School, two years at Indiana / Purdue at Fort Wayne, no degree, Certified in Risk Management/Assessment for Churches and Christian Schools – Cambridge University, 2000.
Where do you serve the Lord and for how long have you been in ministry?
- I am the corporate Secretary for CMI Global and the Founder and CEO of Gettysburg Campfires, Inc., dba Global Church Connection. I began ministry in August, 1970, pastoring for twelve years, planting two churches, and for the past 32 years have been a church consultant and overseer to over 150 churches.
What is your favorite thing about SEND North America?
- The practical hands-on approach to discipling and training for missionary living that is given in and out of class!
What would people be surprised to know about you? (fun fact/hobby/life event)
- I really like American Civil War history? I cry at some point in most movies?
Thanks Pastor Dennis! SEND is honored to have such a diverse and knowledgeable man of God be involved in teaching and serving our ministry. We look forward to sharing more teachers with you in coming months and we wish you all a Happy and Safe New Year this week!