The SEND North America journey has begun…thanks be to God!
Today, SEND team members are moving to their home base for the year in the Kendallville, IN area. They are beginning part-time jobs in the area this week as well.
The team will retreat for a couple of days on Wednesday and Thursday.
On Friday, an Open House for SEND North America will be held at Destiny Family of Faith on North Lima Road in Kendallville. Doors open at 6:00 PM: welcome and worship of our amazing God will commence at 6:30 PM. All are welcome.
This week, please join me in thanking God for….
- The five students and the teachers who have made the commitment to be a part of this first year.
- The teachers who will share in the formation of our SEND North America team members; many of them will travel at their own expense from significant distances. May their preparations be blessed by the Holy Spirit.
- The many persons who have given financially to support this discipleship initiative.
This week, please ask God…
- for guidance for the next steps for provision for the vision. We are still in need of donors to help with a number of different aspects of SEND.
- to grant the fullness of the fruits of the Spirit to Josh, our SEND team leader, as he leads, as he listens, as he shares life with our team members – and thank God for his passion for this ministry!
- to guide and direct the way for Jon, who assists Josh. His focus now turns toward the best avenues to reach the students God is calling for the 2012 team.
- to inspire the rest of the Church Doctor Ministries staff and team members as they work diligently to align their focus with God’s vision and dreams, now that the first SEND unit is launching.
Do you have prayer concerns you would like to share with our prayer warriors, or with me and members of the Church Doctor Ministries team? Please send them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let me know if you would like them to be posted to this group, or kept confidentially among the CDM staff.
May the God of hope will you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit+ (Romans 15)
Church Doctor Associate