We are currently contacting pastors, ministry leaders and others to build the next 10-month SEND adventure. It begins with move-in day on September 1, 2014 and ends with graduation June 18, 2015. Christmas and Easter breaks offer times to go back home and connect with family and friends. Here is part of what we are planning.
The adventure includes:
- 79 teaching days day that will cover numerous topics taught by dozens of teachers
- Practical application of learning takes place simultaneously as each young adult focuses on an area of interest in mission and ministry
- learning in a community of other young adults
- Bible reading and study along with regular prayer times
- fun and social experiences
- accountability with others
- eight mission excursions including one overseas (see below)
- regular worship at a local church
- work at a part-time job in a secular setting
Here’s our planned mission excursions:
- Homeless Ministry: Michigan
- College Ministry: Indiana
- Church Planting: Indiana
- Muslim Outreach: Michigan
- Spritual Formation: Kentucky Monastery
- Prison Ministry: Ohio
- Workplace Ministry: Michigan
- International Missions: Belize
SEND graduates have gone on to become church planters, ministry staff team leaders, Christian teachers, camp counselors, missionaries, and marketplace leaders. We’re accepting applications and interviewing young adults (age 18-29) for the 2014-2015 unit. Contact us today to learn more!
For Email Newsletters you can trust.